PLEASE TAKE OUR SURVEY!
Attention Harrisburg School District Parents, Guardians, Staff, and Community Members,
Our school district is conducting its annual data collection survey to ensure that stakeholders across our school community have a voice in the way our district allocates federal funding. Please take a moment to complete our survey in English or Spanish by clicking one of the links below. Your input will help determine the use of ESSER and Title funding in our school district. Thank you for your time and input.
- ENGLISH SURVEY: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_eiCPoAyoRs14Eewf7THDOndySTJ4MqndMQ7SX03eLsOQ-w/viewform
- SPANISH SURVEY: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAGzhmag8_K9kIOvWCGCp92nQrQTXPVprqO7rUhp_fIaEjmA/viewform
May 25, 2022
May 26, 2022
May 27, 2022
Headlines & Features
HBGSD Learning Options
To support the academic success and futures of our students, the Harrisburg School District offers the following list of exciting educational options and opportunities. Registration is open all summer! Don’t wait, register TODAY!
- Pre-K Counts! We are NOW accepting new families into our early childhood learning program. For information or to register call (717) 703-4008.
- Full-day kindergarten at five elementary schools serving students in kindergarten thru 4th grade.
- Three middle school academies serving students in 5th thru 8th grade.
- Two 21st Century high school campuses that offer an array of elective opportunities in the areas of STEM, Business, NJROTC, Health Sciences, comprehensive honors level and college preparatory academic programs serving students in 9th thru 12th grade.
- Cougar Academy is a free blended cyber academy that offers full-day, half-day or 100% cyber learning, serving students in 1st thru 12th grade. Cougar Academy provides free student laptops, tech support, and more!
- Harrisburg Virtual Learning Academy/HVLA is a free NEW 100% full time virtual learning academy offering customized learning pathways and online educational opportunities, serving students in K thru 12th grade. HVLA provides free student laptops, tech support, and more!
Our students are taught by highly qualified PA Certified Teachers, and have access to free programs, Student Services, extra-curricular activities, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and the Arts, literacy activities, college and career opportunities, NJROTC, athletics, free meals, and MORE! Contact us at (717) 703-4024.
We look forward to serving our families and supporting the educational success of EVERY student!