HHS: SciTech Campus Admissions Information
2021-2022 Academic Year
Admission to HHS: SciTech Campus is by application.
- Window Open: Monday, November 23, 2020
- Virtual Open House Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
Thursday, December 17, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
Thursday, January 7, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
Saturday January 9, 2020 (11am-12pm)
- Application Submission Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2021
- Acceptance Determinations Letters Mailed: Wednesday, March 31, 2020
MINIMUM ACCEPTANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Core GPA of 2.5 or higher (Core classes: Math, Science, English, and Social Studies)
Minimal Discipline issues
Minimal Attendance issues
APPLICATION LINK BELOW:
Admissions Application to SciTech Campus – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I submit an application for the 2020-2021 School Year?
- Complete the Google Form found on the SciTech Admission Page ("Apply Now" link above)
2. How do I submit my one-page essay on the topic "Why I Want To Attend SciTech Campus."
- The essay will need emailed to email@example.com
3. What is the deadline for submitting my application and essay?
- All applications and essays must be received by Friday, February 12, 2021
4. Where are the teacher recommendation forms and how should those be submitted?
- After we receive an application and essay, the teachers will receive the forms by email. Once completed they will need to email them back to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For the student data reports: discipline, attendance and grades, how do I submit that information?
- The school counselor will be emailed a list of names that applied to SciTech. They will emailed the reports to email@example.com
6. Will there be an Open House this year?
- Yes, however they will all be held Virtually. To request Zoom information for one on the following dates: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
- Thursday, January 7, 2020 (6pm-7pm)
- Saturday January 9, 2020 (11am-12pm)
7. What happens after I submit my application and essay?
- If you meet the minimum acceptance requirements, a member of the admissions team will call to schedule your interview and placement test. These calls will begin in February.
8. What are the Minimum Acceptance Requirements?
- Core GPA of 2.5 or higher (Core classes: Math, Science, English, and Social Studies)
- Minimal Discipline issues reported from your school counselor report
- Minimal Attendance issues reported from your school counselor report
9. How do I know if I was accepted?
- All applicants will receive a letter the first week of April with the determination