HHS: SciTech Campus Admissions Information
2021-2022 Academic Year
Admission to HHS: SciTech Campus is by application.
MINIMUM ACCEPTANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Core GPA of 2.5 or higher (Core classes: Math, Science, English, and Social Studies)
Minimal Discipline issues
Minimal Attendance issues
PROCESS AFTER COMPLETING APPLICATION:
All completed applications are reviewed by the HHS: SciTech Campus Admissions Committee.
If Minimum Acceptance Requirements are met and all components from the Application have been submitted, you will be contacted by our Admissions Committee to schedule an Interview and Placement Test.
- Final acceptance determinations are based upon teacher recommendations, grades, placement scores, attendance, discipline, a writing sample, and an interview.
Parents, guardians, and students will be notified of admissions status by letter.
Questions or concerns should be directed to SciTech-Admissions@hbgsd.us or call 717-703-1900.
APPLICATION LINK BELOW:
*Any addtitional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Application to SciTech Campus – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I submit an application for the 2021-2022 School Year?
- Complete the Google Form found on the SciTech Admission Page ("Apply Now" link above)
2. How do I submit my one-page essay on the topic "Why I Want To Attend SciTech Campus."
- The essay will need emailed to email@example.com
3. Where are the teacher recommendation forms and how should those be submitted?
- After we receive an application and essay, the teachers will receive the forms by email. Once completed they will need to email them back to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For the student data reports: discipline, attendance and grades, how do I submit that information?
- The school counselor will be emailed a list of names that applied to SciTech. They will emailed the reports to email@example.com
5. What happens after I submit my application and essay?
- If you meet the minimum acceptance requirements, a member of the admissions team will call to schedule your interview and placement test.
6. What are the Minimum Acceptance Requirements?
- Core GPA of 2.5 or higher (Core classes: Math, Science, English, and Social Studies)
- Minimal Discipline issues reported from your school counselor report
- Minimal Attendance issues reported from your school counselor report
7. How do I know if I was accepted?
- All applicants will receive a letter with the determination