The Scott School opened on January 2, 2000. Scott houses approximately 550 students in preschool through fourth grade. The original building, which is now Scott School, was constructed in 1949. The original building was an office space for the Pennsylvania National Insurance Company. All the four stories, an approximately 120,000 square foot office building, contained office suites. The project demolition and renovations began in late April of 1999.