BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK! AND REWARDING TOO!
The Harrisburg School District increased its daily Substitute Teacher pay rate for highly qualified substitute teachers. Excellent pay, and great teaching and professional development opportunities await recent educational graduates, seasoned and retired educators, and other qualified candidates who have a passion for teaching and want to make a difference in the lives of our students. Start working and earning great money today! Call Jaymes Steele at Kelly Education Recruitment Strategist at 856-955-1550.
See Harrisburg School District’s new daily pay rate structure for Substitute Teachers below:
- $200/day for a daily Substitute Teacher
- $225/day for a Building Substitute (reports to the same building every day for whatever assignment is needed)
- $250/day for a Harrisburg School District Teacher Retiree
- $250/day for Substitute Teacher assignment at Rowland Academy
- Bachelor's Degree or PA Teaching Certificate
- Follows PDE Requirements
To apply for substitute teaching opportunities in the Harrisburg School District, email Jaymes Steele at Kelly Education Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other career opportunities with the District, please email Vina Milligan, Assistant Human Resources Director at Vmilligan@hbgsd.us or call (717) 703-4159. Click here to learn more.