- State issued identification MUST be presented to clerical staff upon arrival to meet with staff, check students out, and any school activities during school hours.
- Only authorized parents/guardians can meet with a student's teacher or check a student out of school.
- A parent MUST sign students in after 8:30 a.m.
- Early dismissal ends at 2:30 p.m.
- Appointments with teachers must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance, per the student handbook.
- Language and conversations must remain respectful. Offensive, foul, or threatening language is not acceptable.
- Confidential information must be discussed privately.