Dr. Latrice Mumin, Director
- Dr. Latrice Mumin is a member of the Montgomery County IU 23 Recovery Team. She serves as the Director of the Office of Accountability for the Harrisburg School District.
- She is an experienced educator and executive with a history of talent acquisition, management, and development.
- Dr. Mumin has served as Director of Education Support and Director of Curriculum and Assessment for Goddard Systems, Inc., franchisor of The Goddard School in King of Prussia, PA. She served as Director of Accountability, Chief Administrative Officer/Principal for Mosaica Education, Inc. (MEI), working with districts in Ohio and Washington, DC. She has worked on design teams for new schools in Philadelphia and Chicago.
- • Prior to joining MEI, Dr. Mumin served as an assistant principal, district instructional specialist and teacher for Detroit Public Schools. Dr. Mumin has also served as an adjunct faculty member for Henry Ford College in Dearborn, MI.
Richard Lejkowski, PIMS Administrator/Child Accounting
- Rick Lejkowski has served in his role with the Harrisburg School District since December of 2015.
- Mr. Lejkowski has a Master’s Degree in English with professional experience in education and accounting; he has also worked in accounting for an electrical contractor.
- • Prior to employment with the Harrisburg School District, Mr. Lejkowski served as an Adjunct Professor at the Harrisburg Area Community College and Burlington County Community College. He also served as a US Peace Corps volunteer, assigned to teaching English as a Second Language and Community Development on the Pacific Island of Palau.
Office of Accountability | Federal Programs MaDonna Awotwi, Data Compliance Specialist
- MaDonna Awotwi has been employed with the Harrisburg School District for 5 years in her position as Data Compliance Specialist.
- Ms. Awotwi brings to her position over 10 years experience in community engagement, social media marketing, graphic design and public relations.
- In addition to her position with the Office of Accountability, Ms. Awotwi serves in the community as the Director of Communications for the African American Chamber of Commerce of Central Pennsylvania.
- As a Harrisburg High School Alumni, Ms. Awotwi takes great pride in using her time, talent and resources to serve the students and families of The Harrisburg School District.
- Leadership Harrisburg Area Vera Cornish Memorial Scholarship Awardee – Class of 2020 Central Penn Business Journal 40 under 40.