Welcome to Harrisburg High School, John Harris Campus! We Believe, Together We Can!!!
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
We have great students at Harrisburg High School, John Harris Campus! As a valued member of our John Harris Campus community, we strongly encourage you to stay informed by reading important updates, policy information, and notifications for parents, guardians, and students. As principal, I thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we work together to make great things happen for all John Harris Campus students. We believe…together we can!
In Partnership, Ms. Michelle Felton, Principal
IMPORTANT PARENT, GUARDIAN, AND STUDENT UPDATES
- ENGLISH or SPANISH - Week 3 Parent Update
- ENGLISH or SPANISH - Week 2 Parent Update
- ENGLISH or SPANISH - Parent and Student Expectations/Board Policy Update
HBGSD BOARD POLICIES AS MANDATED BY PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC SCHOOL CODE
- Student Discipline – Policy 218
- Weapons Violation – Policy 218.1
- Terroristic Threats – Policy 218.2
- Code of Student Conduct – Policy 218.3
COVID-19 PARENT NOTIFICATION LETTER
OTHER SCHOOL COMMUNICATION
- Welcome Back to School Letter 2021-2022
- Meet Ms. Michelle Felton, Principal, HHS, John Harris Campus
Headlines & Features
Click the title above to find out more information about our joint Pharmacy Technician Program with Harrisburg Area Community College. Classes begin October 18th. Call Jackie Foster (717-221-1354) or Susan Biggs (717-221-1348) for more information and to register.
Click Link Above for Full Details and Student Code of Conduct Information