Registration/Enrollment Information

Pupil Services
Mary L. Sypolt, Coordinator                       Main Number: (717)703-4008

Sherry Mau, Secretary                              Fax: (717) 703-4087

Luz  M. Santiago, Secretary

In order to register a child the following is needed:
birth certificate
shot records:
hepatitis B

social security card of the child
proof of residence such as: lease or rental agreement
name of last school attended, address with zip code, 
phone number and fax number
copy of last report card (if high school, need transcript)

The following resources are available at the Lincoln Administration Building, 1601 State St. Harrisburg, PA 17103

Employment Certificates (working papers):

Working papers are issued to students ages 14-18 years old. The parent/guardian/legal custodian must sign the working paper. Students must obtain a physical before the working papers can be issued.


Transcripts are available for people who attended high school in the District. There is a $2.00 fee for all transcript requests. Identification is required.

Certificate of Residency:

Residents of the Harrisburg School District are eligible to receive tuition assistance for attending the Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC). Verification of eligibility takes two to three weeks. Residents owing delinquent occupation assessment taxes are not eligible for assistance.

Guardian Changes/Updates:

Guardian needs to sign affadavit for school and prove guardianship by way of notorized statement from parent or letter from agency.